Weekly club sessions
- Saturday & Sunday 2-4pm – Adult Open sessions. Members are encouraged to mix in but this is not mandatory
- Monday 7-10pm – Arranged play. Pre-arranged singles and doubles
- Tuesday 7-10pm – Ladies’ night (except for home league matches when it is 6:30pm)
- Wednesday 7-10pm – Social tennis where players are expected to mix in
- Thursday 7-10pm – Gents’ night (except for home league matches when it is 6:30pm)
- Friday 4-10pm – Juniors
Please note that if there is a free court in any adult session, members are free to play. If others arrive to take part in the scheduled session the court must be vacated.
If all courts are in use and there are members waiting, a court has to be vacated at the end of a set or 30 minutes, whichever comes first. Thereafter each court should be vacated in rotation. No-one should wait more than 30 minutes for a court to become available.
Other key events
- 21st August – Open Day
There will be more events advertised in due course. Look out for posters / emails.