Weekly club sessions
- Saturday & Sunday 2-4pm – Adult Open sessions. Members are encouraged to mix in but this is not mandatory
- Monday 7-10pm – Arranged play. Pre-arranged singles and doubles
- Tuesday 7-10pm – Ladies’ night (except for home league matches when it is 6:30pm)
- Wednesday 7-10pm – Social tennis where players are expected to mix in
- Thursday 7-10pm – Gents’ night (except for home league matches when it is 6:30pm)
- Friday 4-10pm – Juniors
Please note that if there is a free court in any adult session, members are free to play. If others arrive to take part in the scheduled session the court must be vacated.
If all courts are in use and there are members waiting, a court has to be vacated at the end of a set or 30 minutes, whichever comes first. Thereafter each court should be vacated in rotation. No-one should wait more than 30 minutes for a court to become available.
Other key events
- 14th – 17th April – Easter Camp
- 24th April – Junior Coaching begins
- 24th – 26th April – Membership stickers collection
- 26th April – Open Day – 1pm – 4pm (Members, and Non-members all welcome).
- 2nd May – Fundraising tea ( Sustainable Killearn ) Village Hall 1- 4pm
- 16th May – Fundraising coffee morning ( Horti Plant Sale ) 10 – 12 am
- 5th July – Strawberries and Cream Fun Day – 1pm – 4pm
- 13th – 17th July – Summer Camp
- 10th – 14th August – Summer Camp
There will be more events advertised in due course. Look out for posters / emails.